Artists and Writers Society

The Artists and Writers Society (AWS) is a place for anyone with an opinion and a passion to debate, share, and learn with other like-minded thinkers as equals.

Introductions

Hailey

Introductions

Post by Hailey on Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:54 pm

I just love my picture of Zedd.
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Re: Introductions

Post by Steve on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:01 pm

It looks like his index finger is dislocated, and his thumb is ultra-long...

Also, i'm psychic. And I'd like to welcome you, Guest, who is 0, who has posted 0 posts, to the constantly-evolving (especially aided by your registration date of ), with 307 total posts and 22 total users, 941 day old AWS forum! And of course, your password is ██████████
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:01 pm

He should get that checked out.

Also, i'm psychic. And I'd like to welcome you, Guest, who is 0, who has posted 0 posts, to the constantly-evolving (especially aided by your registration date of ), with 307 total posts and 22 total users, 941 day old AWS forum! And of course, your password is ██████████
    Hailey

Post by Hailey on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:08 pm

Well, he is a DJ...
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:19 pm

I'm pretty sure all DJs do with pre-made songs at concerts in press the "play" button on time...

Hailey

Post by Hailey on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:25 pm

I suppose, but they do improvise a lot, know their BPM's, and read the crowd...
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:31 pm

No, I mean at concerts. DJing at clubs where you actually improvise is different. Concerts are pre-planned.

Hailey

Post by Hailey on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:36 pm

Oooh that's what you meant, yes they are...(sadly).
    Nick *
    Sultan of Satire (founder)

Post by Nick * on Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:05 pm

why?
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:49 pm

Why the Spider-man?

Hailey

Post by Hailey on Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:38 pm

Spoderman*^
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:40 am

*spoderjuan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:43 am