Artists and Writers Society

The Artists and Writers Society (AWS) is a place for anyone with an opinion and a passion to debate, share, and learn with other like-minded thinkers as equals.

Introduction to what I will be posting here!!!

lovely_shadow

Introduction to what I will be posting here!!!

Post by lovely_shadow on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:55 pm

Hi guys! I just wanted to inform you about what I will be posting on this page!

I have come to the realization that AWS is no longer working on Edsby, therefore, I will be posting all of my poetry and short stories on here! I hope that is fine for you guys! Since I am starting Blake in the fall for creative writing, (I'm going to get you Juliana for not coming) I would like to post all of the assignments I get from school, on here.

I hope that won't be a problem,

Amanda
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Re: Introduction to what I will be posting here!!!

Post by Steve on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Awesome! Welcome, and I really am glad to have you on here!

Also, i'm psychic. And I'd like to welcome you, Guest, who is 0, who has posted 0 posts, to the constantly-evolving (especially aided by your registration date of ), with 307 total posts and 22 total users, 941 day old AWS forum! And of course, your password is ██████████
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:46 pm

If you want, I could make you a "gallery" of sorts, a separate topic that only you would be able to post in. That way, you can give each poem/story its own topic for feedback, comments, suggestions and such, and then be able to repost them in your own gallery, for storage and other purposes.

Also, i'm psychic. And I'd like to welcome you, Guest, who is 0, who has posted 0 posts, to the constantly-evolving (especially aided by your registration date of ), with 307 total posts and 22 total users, 941 day old AWS forum! And of course, your password is ██████████
    lovely_shadow

Post by lovely_shadow on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:53 pm

If that won't be a problem, I'd like that!

Thanks!
    lovely_shadow

Post by lovely_shadow on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:03 pm

I also might transfer most of the poems from Edsby by the end of this week...
    lovely_shadow

Post by lovely_shadow on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:15 pm

I kinda forgot how to create a new topic. Could someone explain to me how to?
    ArrowGaming
    The Arrow in your Knee

Just saying hey

Post by ArrowGaming on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Sup guys this is my... 2nd time on here? So I guess this is gonna be the place to go to talk right plus add art and poetry? Anyway I also wanted to say its been a great year, and I hope to see you all again, in person!!
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Amanda: If you look at the big list of topics, they are all listed in a big box. Right on top of that box, to the right, is a box that says "new topic". All you have to do is click that. Go ahead and create your gallery, if you like.

Arrow: For now, this is the base of the non-Williams AWS. It has been a great year, and I think we will have many more as we introduce the club to our high schools!

Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Do you need some help with your signature Arrow?

Hailey

Post by Hailey on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:40 pm

I am scared now, due to your signature that you boldly show off ROB. And yes, I do speak if I want to.
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:44 pm

The whole text is bold.

Hailey

Post by Hailey on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:45 pm

I didn't literally mean that. Plus, you'll never know my password.
    lovely_shadow

Post by lovely_shadow on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:08 pm

How do you know my password???? That is the creepiest thing in the world!!! Embarassed
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:13 pm

I am the all-seeing eye...

Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:42 pm

Therefore, I know EVERYONE'S password. From Hailey to Nick and Zach and beyond, I am the all-seeing eye.

Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:44 pm

But like I said before, i'm psychic. I know when people are about to view my signature, so I change it right before so that it fits their information. I'm really constantly at work...

Hailey

Post by Hailey on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:49 pm

No wonder Zach is paranoid...perverts everywhere! WHAYHDJDIWSA
    Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Psychic=pervert, apparently.

Steve
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Post by Steve on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:19 pm

But if you were a pervert, psychic abilities would be awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:43 am